How to Participate
- Navigate to https://codemash.hacking-lab.com/
- Create a Hacking Lab account and/or LogIn
- Every night at midnight (EST) a new challenge will be released
- Starts at 12:00am on 12/29
- Last challenge released 12:00am on 1/12
- Solve the challenge, receive the flag “cm18-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx”
- Input the flag in the space provided for the challenge
- See your score https://codemash.hacking-lab.com/codemash/scores.html
- Game ends at 3:00pm on 1/12/18
Requirements to Win
- Must be a CodeMash Attendee
- Must find the onsite flag at Kalahari for challenge 12
- Do not share this flag as it is the only way of determining if you are an actual attendee or not.
- Must attend the closing ceremony to collect your prize
- 2 points for easy levels
- 3 points for medium levels
- 4 points for hard levels
In the event of a tie at the end of the game:
- The scoreboard has an offest column which tracks time to reach the a score.
- We do NOT accumulate time, it is only the quickest to arrive at that score.
- Meaning, you can win by solving challenges 1-14 on the 2nd last day, and then be the 1st to solve 15.
- Don’t feel you have to solve challenges 1-14 at midnight to win.
- But if you are tied, going into the final challenge, get on it as soon as challenge 15 is released. Good Luck!